Connect to Your Food Coaching Program
Hey, Avishek here. If you don't already know about my story with food, please read that here. On this page I will explain my Connect to Your Food coaching program. If you're interested in constructing a balanced diet, eating intuitively, and eating with freedom, then this program is for you. And before you sign up, you get a free 15 minute consult so I can best meet your needs.
Why Should You Trust Me?
If you've watched my Youtube videos or read my content, perhaps you know a little bit about me already. I am not a nutritionist or a doctor. I am simply someone who has been passionate about health for nearly a decade, and has some unique things to say.
After going on many diets and believing in theories that I thought were science-based, all of which caused my health to deteriorate, I realized I wasn't connected to the food I was eating; moreover, most people discussing nutrition weren't either. So I abandoned that type of thinking temporarily and began to use my intuition.
Many health-conscious people aim to eat well, but only focus on the foods. In the process, many forget the instinctual and primal process of eating. My unique coaching program is designed to teach you this process.
You can participate in this program over the course of one ninety minute session, or three one-hour sessions, over phone or video (video is preferred). The program is a highly individualized approach designed to accomplish what's listed below:
- Understand your relationship with food
- Understand where this relationship can be improved
- Analyze your diet intuitively
- Eat intuitively
- Perform intuition enhancing exercises to connect with food and your appetite
- Eat guilt free
- Learn what's truly healthy and what's not
Each session has a different focus and is tailored based on your current relationship with food and yourself. Before you choose to sign up, you can sign up for a free 15 minute consultation. If you do sign up afterwards, this initial consult will help me determine how to best help you.
What Do the Sessions Involve?
Each session first of all comes with homework and one follow-up email as an assessment for the following session if one is scheduled. Below is the course curriculum and agenda, with prices listed, based on a 1- or 3-session package. Since the program is individualized to your needs, there will be some variability to what's listed below. In any case, the flow of the program is designed to present the methods of connecting to your food and eating intuitively in a gradual way.
3-Session Package (3 hours) - $297
- Food/diet relationship assessment
- Identifying intuition-barriers
- Food beliefs exercise #1: our first intuition-enhancing exercise
- Food feelings exercise #2: our second intuition-enhancing exercise
- Introduction to food's qualities
- Food qualities exercise #3: in this exercise you will identify a food's qualities
The benefits of this session compared with the single-session package is that I will be able to go more in depth with each topic. Over three sessions, this means more time spent digesting the material and possible a better understanding of the subject.
- Intuitive eating step 1
- Intuitive eating step 2
- How to measure your progress
- Food after-effects exercise #4
- Intuitive diet assessment
- Intuitive diet adjustment
- Follow-up and determine progress
- Intuitive eating step 3
- Intuitive eating step 4
- Understanding your intuitive feedback
- Identifying challenges
- Grocery bonanza exercise #5
After these three sessions, you will understand what intuitive eating entails, and will be able to use what you've learned for the rest of your life to make better food choices.